Sunday, December 4, 2011

For Now...

.Just some moments from the day... 

These are pretty much 
the only pictures I took.
I wanted to just relax 
and enjoy the day. 
I do have a series of
short video clips that 
I might look at later. 


Not everything went as 
elaborately planned,

but that was expected




Rather than focus on 
what was "supposed" 
to happen... 
here are the 
little things 
that did...





Fits of laughter
conversations about motherhood and teenagedom
sparkling water, crisp air (until it became icy at night), 
people getting bopped in the head by balloons, more fits of laughter
ferris wheel ride, hot dog, 
balloons popping
C is for Cheers,
glasses filled with laughing tears
travel talk, watching the sunlight change
through the panels of the ceiling,
HELLO'S to strangers,
grilled cheese, too many fries, 
trail of balloons, fold up bike, 
"excited" face
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
giant Poh, luis' wiggly feet
kelsey disappearing in the darkness, 
"that's my bicycle seat,"
 tears of friendship
hugs... 
these are the little bits I want to remember.


1 comment: